The other day I noticed that I was getting some click throughs on my blog from Just a Girl and Her Blog. One click through isn’t something I usually pay attention to, but when you see a few, it probably means something. So I was so pleasantly surprised them I clicked over to her blog and saw my name! There is this award in the blog world called The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much for the nomination!
Here are the rules:
- My go-to number one crazy/weird fact I tell about myself was revealed in this post. In short, I became a vegetarian because of watching Babe, the movie.
- I went to Principia College in Illinois where there were only about 400 students in total. Crazy, huh? Oh, and I loved every moment.
3. I have traveled all over the world: China (10 weeks), Australia (8 weeks), New Zealand (1 week), France (1 week), Spain (4 weeks), England and Scotland (1 week), and many islands in the Caribbean thanks to two cruises.
5. I met my husband at my high school job (a dry cleaners) and he actually proposed there! This story needs it own post… 🙂
6. Indian is my favorite type of food.
7. My career dream is to become a full-time blogger and whatever side projects/jobs that brings with it!
- Young House Love – You know how much I love this blog. You can read about meeting them here.
- I Heart Organizing – This blog feeds my organizational needs in life. She has such great ideas!!
- The Ugly Duckling – This blog cracks me up while inspiring me. What an awesome combination!
- Dream Green DIY – My local friend Carrie’s blog!
- Centsational Girl – Her sense of style is just so impeccable and she does a lot of great projects for charitable organizations.
- Fabulously Vintage – You heard about Shannon in my new blog design post. Yay!
- 4 Men 1 Woman – Just started reading this one and I really like the variety of posts and projects. You go girl!
- 5 Days 5 Ways – Her and her husband built their house from scratch AND have 5 children. I think they may have super powers.
- Little Green Notebook – My goodness, she can make anything beautiful and she feeds my city living love as I live vicariously through her.
- Thrifty Décor Chick – She is just so down to earth with such great ideas.
- 7th House on the Left – Best blog design ever, and I love the personality and projects of this site.
- Chocolate Covered Katie – So much yumminess with these healthy recipes. Oh my. You can read about her peanut butter cookies and my ode to her blog.
- The Handmade Home – I love her thriftiness and their great projects. The creativity oozes from this blog!
- Addicted to Decorating – Wow. Check out all her projects. So amazing!!
- Sugar and Cloth – Just a sweet blog with a nice variety of posts.
Hope you enjoy the fun facts (with some random pictures) and my favorite fifteen blogs right now. Thank you again to Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog for the nomination!